(VIDEO): I Know I am Not A Saint, But I Would Rather Date Than Jump From One Man To Another— Nkechi Blessing

 

Popular Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing Sunday has shared a cryptic message about her relationship life. In a post on her official Instagram account today, the actress revealed that people that misunderstood her can call her whatever they want but that will not change the fact that they know nothing about her. WATCH VIDEO

WATCH VIDEO

According to Blessing, she knows herself better than anyone, so she can't be jumping from one man to another in the name of a relationship. The actress said even though she is not a saint, she would rather date one man than involving herself in that type of relationship.WATCH VIDEO

WATCH VIDEO

She added that online trolls can call her whatever they like but her body belongs to her.

 

"I am not a saint but you see me? I would rather date than jump from one place to another. Call me whatever you want, you can't know better than me." She wrote.

 

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post