(Video) “The Vow I Took At My Late Father’s Grave For My Children’s Sake” -Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Reveals



(Video) “The Vow I Took At My Late Father’s Grave For My Children’s Sake” -Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Reveals

HERE IS THE LINK TO THEPOWERFUL VIDEO

The Nigerian televangelist & Founder of the Omega Power Ministries (OPM), Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere spoke today at Women Conference Week via a live broadcast on his church handle. The Apostle during the “Healing & Deliverance Service”, revealed a vow he took at his late father’s grave that has been fulfilled today.

The apostle before revealing this vow, urged believers not to give up in life for life is a school of training. He also charged parents to prayerfully lay good foundations for their children and their children’s children.HERE IS THE LINK TO THE POWERFUL VIDEO

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: “The day we were burying my father, there was a vow I made because my father died as a poor man. I said at his grave, God my children will never bury me as a poor man, my children will never inherit poverty from me. And since then, I have being prayerfully working very hard to see it come to pass. The only thing I inherited from my father was a small piece of land he left for five of his sons. Funny enough, my own portion is not up to a plot of land. But today, if I die, my children will inherit properties.HERE IS THE LINK TO THE POWERFUL VIDEO

“Sir, things may be very hard, don’t give up for the sake of your children. May you never leave debts and poverty for your children!” HERE IS THE LINK TO THE POWERFUL VIDEO

Picture credit: Facebook & Google

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post