VIDEO: Police Didn't Request Money From Me, But The Family of The Late Biker Requested For 5M—Portable

 Habeeb Okikiola, popularly known as Portable is a fast-rising Nigerian singer, rapper, social media influencer, and brand ambassador. Recently one of his aides used his range Rover to hit a bike rider and the person died. Portable has shared a video on Instagram to clear the air that the family of the victim is requesting for 5 million from him.

Watch his video now

While sharing the video on Instagram, he wrote:


"Hello my people, I’m writing this to let you all know that Police didn’t request money from me but the DEAD BODY family requested 5Million from me

Click here to watch the video

And the boy that Jam a person is my artist but came from a poor family am just really trying my best for him"JUSTICE FOR US!!!"

You can click HERE to watch the on Portable's Instagram page.


Portable is now a superstar, he became a popular Nigerian singer after meeting a popular Nigerian singer, Olamide Baddo. Kindly drop your opinion in the comments section below?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post