(Video) I’ve Not Been Able To Face My Mom After Video Of Oxlade Sleeping With Me Went Viral – Blessing Says

 



(Video) I’ve Not Been Able To Face My Mom After Video Of Oxlade Sleeping With Me Went Viral – Blessing Says

Image Credit: Daily Advent Nigeria

A few months ago, a video of singer Oxlade sleeping with a girl went viral. Blessing John Tamara the girl in the video who later filed a defamation lawsuit against the singer has re-emerged on social media to dispel the reports that she is after the singer’s money. She has also revealed how her life has been affected ever since the video went viral

In a Facebook Live section with popular on-air personality, Daddy Freeze, 21-year-old Blessing disclosed that ever since the video of her having intercourse with Oxlade went viral, she hasn’t visited her family as she doesn’t have the courage to face her mother and her elder brother who also saw the video

Image Credit: Facebook

On why she filed a lawsuit against Oxlade, Blessing who insisted that the video was nonconsensual as she didn’t know that she was being recorded said she was displeased with the bad apology the singer offered to her after the video went viral, and she feels that he leaked it on purpose.

The embittered lady added that what she wants from the singer is a good enough apology to her and her family and she is not after his money as several blogs have reported.

Blessing who further revealed what transpired on that faithful day said “We were friends for over 2 years before we started dating. On that day, he invited me over to his house and when I entered his room he gave me a bottle of wine so I was tipsy.

“People who watched the video think I was trying to hide my face from the camera but I didn’t even know he was recording. I covered my face because I am a shy person and sometimes I can’t even look my boyfriend in the eye. I said something and he laughed so that was why I covered my face”

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF THIS GIRL AND OXLADE HAVING S3X

Blessing who also said she was shocked after she saw the video trending on social media, said she contacted Oxlade demanding an explanation and he told her that he sent the video to his friends and someone who wanted to ruin his career shared it online.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO OF THIS GIRL AND OXLADE HAVING S3X

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post