(VIDEO): “I Laughed When they Were Saying Northerners support VP Osinbajo” -Prof. Banji Akintoye




 Prof. Banji Akintoye, the 87-year-old leader of the Ilana Omo Oodua group, has described the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu, as the most capable politician in Yorubaland. In his interview with Kayode Oyero of Punch News, Prof. Akintoye spoke concerning Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s loss in the

cIick to watch the video here

Addressing the incident, Prof. Akintoye said, “I was shocked that Osinbajo wanted to be Nigeria’s President.” I was surprised. However, I was not stunned by his loss, as I already knew he would lose. I’m not glad he lost. The odds were strongly stacked against him. I laughed when they were saying that northerners support Yemi Osinbajo.

cIick to watch the video here

cIick to watch the video here


He continued, “They were suggesting Yemi Osinbajo as an alternative to Bola Tinubu. I knew he (Osinbajo) did not have the stamina of Tinubu. Bola Tinubu is our most capable politician in Yorubaland

cIick to watch the video here

Prof. Akintoye also revealed that he and his deputy, Prof. Adeniran, fled the country after learning that their lives were in danger. He added that there were plans to replicate what was done at Sunday Igboho’s home on them.

cIick to watch the video here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post