(video) "Be like My Yansh Can Give Happiness To Nigerians, Maybe I Need To Run For President" - Sandra Benede

 Nigerian model and fashion entrepreneur, Sandra Benede had shared reasons why she might run for presidency.


Click here to watch the video now 

She made her opinion known via an Instagram live video on her Instagram page. Captioning the video where she promised to turn her back for her fans if her views hit 500 views, she claimed her backside can give happiness to Nigerians. She further stated that she might run for presidency as a result of that.

See screenshots of her video



Click here to watch the video now

She wrote thus; "I was like if my live video hits 500 views I will stand, their reaction gat me on the floor laughing hard. Be like say my yansh can give happiness to Nigerian Citizens. Maybe I need to run for president ?

What do you think about her claims below? Do you think she can actually run for presidency?


Leave your comments and opinion in the comments section below.


Thank you for reading.

Take a look at screenshots of her post below;".



Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post