VIDEO..Buhari's confession: I am eager to go, it's been tough

 


President Muhammadu Buhari on Monday said he eager to leave office as it has been tough governing the country.

He spoke in Daura, Katsina State when he received some APC governors who came to pay him Sallah homage.

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

According to him, “I am eager to go. I can tell you it has been tough. I am grateful to God that people appreciate the personal sacrifices we have been making.”

The president said he wished the person who is coming after him the very best.

“I wish the person who is coming after me the very best,” he said.

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

The President also told the governors and political leaders that he had not been to his house in Daura for close to a year due to the demands of office.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post