(video)Meatball Molly's UFC London opponent Hannah Goldy is OnlyFans star who posts nude snaps

 


Meatball' Molly McCann is looking to continue her run of great form in the UFC when she squares off with Hannah Goldy in London - and Goldy is also an OnlyFans star who loves to share naked snap

CLICK TO WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

Hannah Goldy is gearing up for a bout with Meatball Molly McCann

Meatball' Molly McCann is gearing up to continue her hot streak when she faces Hannah '24k' Goldy at UFC London next month.

CLICK TO WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

McCann commanded the attention of the world when she dropped Luana Carolina with a spinning back elbow in under two minutes. The win took McCann's record to 5-3 in the UFC, but crucially it meant back-to-back wins in the octagon.

But McCann will now face the experienced battler Goldy - who loves to share naked snaps on OnlyFans. Like many MMA fighters in recent years, Goldy has turned to the platform to share exclusive content with her fans.

Goldy recently told James Lynch's YouTube channel: "I remember when I made mine it was such an internal struggle for me, because everyone was like, ew, OnlyFans?"

She continued: "When I made mine I didn't know how I was going to pay my rent next month, I was working three jobs, before Covid happened... I just made it and it's been great, it's been helping me be able to train, take care of my family and do what I needed to do!"

CLICK TO WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

"I enjoy doing it too, I think people put such a stigma on it, but that's not just what it is!"

Goldy has revealed she 'loves' her OnlyFans account (

CLICK TO WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

Goldy has an impressive MMA record of 6-2, and she won her most recent bout against Emily Whitmire last September.

CLICK TO WATCH HER VIDEO HERE

Goldy started her OnlyFans page after struggling for money during Covid (Image: Instagram/@hannahgoldy)

McCann and her partner in crime, Paddy 'The Baddy' Pimblett, have taken over the UFC in recent years.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post