(video)I nearly died during my botched Brazilian butt lift surgery

 


CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

This mom got a bum deal. 

Courteney Smith, a mother of two, was miraculously brought back to life after dying on an operating table in a Turkish cosmetic surgery clinic while undergoing a Brazilian butt lift procedure, or BBL.

And now, she’s warning others of the potentially deadly dangers of the booty-boosting makeover. 

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

“It was the biggest mistake CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HEREof my life,” Smith, 25, told Kennedy News. The operation, which she opted for in August 2020, left her with severe scarring and lifelong heart issues. “I wish I never did it

But, immediately after arriving at the Turkish hospital for surgery, things took a turn for the worse. 

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

“It was literally like, as soon as they took the money from me, everything changed,” said Smith. “It was just all so unprofessional. I don’t think they know what they’re doing.” 

Rather than having a pre-op meeting with doctors to discuss her body goals, Smith claims the surgeon arbitrarily took matters into his own hand. 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post