VIDEO: I have never felt like this before” – singer, Yemi Alade reacts after she performed on stage without makeup

 DOWNLOAD/PLAY NOW

Award-winning Afrobeat singer, Yemi Eberechi Alade, popularly known as Yemi Alade has unleashed her excitement after she performed on stage without make-up on her face.

The singer revealed this via her official Instagram story after she performed at the Couleur Café Festival in Belgium on Sunday.

DOWNLOAD/PLAY NOW

RELATED ARTICLE: Yemi Alade – My Man ft. Kranium (Video)


Unveiling her excitement, the activist cum actress disclosed that it was never her intention to go on stage without makeup, costume attire, and pre-stage photo-up.

However, she revealed that throughout her entire life, she has never felt the uninhibited, or musically unhinged.


Watch the video here

In her words, she wrote:

“For the first time in my entire career, I went on stage with No makeup, costume attire, no pre-stage photo-up! It wasn’t my plan in the beginning, but I have never felt so uninhibited, musically unhinged! A freaking Rockstar! Thank You, Brussels! I’m thirsty for more”

Watch the full clip here

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post