(Video) Funke Akindele's husband, JJC confirms that they are separated

 Nigeria Musician And actor Mr Abdul Bello popular knows as JJC, Husband to movie veteran Funke Akindele as stirred reactions on social media after he took to his official Instagram account to announce his separation from his wife Funke Akindele He wrote

"Dear friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. I know I have tried my best to fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now."

See screenshot of post below

CLICK TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE.

TAP TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN FULL.

According to him, the last 2 years have been extremely difficult and he moved out 3 months ago.

As expected, immediately after the post surfaced online, his social media followers quickly rushed down to the comment box section to express their reactions from different perspectives.

See screenshot of comments section below

WATCH NOW.

THE WHOLE SECRET LEAKED.

HOW TO MAKE IT IN LIFE!! WATCH NOW.

WHY ARE YOU HERE!!! WATCH THE VIDEO HERE?

Over to my esteemed readers: what do you have to say concerning this post?

Kindly drop your comments under the comment section below.

LOAD THE APP FOR MORE VIDEOS.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post